The three-pointed star of Mercedes-Benz has been synonymous with success and luxury now for decades. Come see fine examples of the premium automobiles from this legendary marque’s amazingly long history. Sponsored by MBCA – Minuteman Chapter.
• Feel the pride of showing your Mercedes – regardless of model or year – all are welcome.
• Catch up with old friends – and make new ones
• Enjoy some of the best examples of German engineering in the area
Sunday, August 29, 2021. The show starts at 10am and runs until 2pm. The Museum will be open until 3pm for your viewing.
• There will be food or beverages available for purchase.
• Masks are highly recommended but not required.
There will be no online registration for this event. Day-of registration only.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES:
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER ONLY • $25
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER + 1 PASSENGER • $35
ADULTS • $12
SENIORS, MILITARY, STUDENTS, CHILDREN 6-12, $7
CHILDREN UNDER 6, FREE
MEMBER • FREE
Just a reminder, members still must pay the car registration and spectator fees.