German Car Day is back this fall and with you and your friends, it will be better than ever. There will be no judging - just an informal day of fun and German engineering. You’ll be helping the Larz Anderson Auto Museum fulfill its mission to keep bringing car enthusiasts together.
• Feel the pride of showing your German car – regardless of make, model or year – all are welcome.
• Catch up with old friends – and make new ones
• Enjoy some of the best examples of German engineering in the area
The show starts at 10am and runs until 2pm. The Museum will be open until 3pm for your viewing.
• There will be limited food or beverages available for purchase.
• Masks are highly recommended but not required.
Registration will close on Saturday, October 2 at 12pm.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES:
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER ONLY • $25
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER + 1 PASSENGER • $35
ADULTS • $12
SENIORS, MILITARY, STUDENTS, CHILDREN 6-12, $7
CHILDREN UNDER 6, FREE
MEMBER • FREE
Just a reminder, members still must pay the car registration fees.