German Car Day is back, and with you and your friends, it will be better than ever. You’ll see Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, VWs and a few surprises from Deutschland. And you’ll be helping the Larz Anderson Auto Museum fulfill its mission to keep bringing car enthusiasts together.
• Feel the pride of showing your German car – regardless of make, model or year
• Catch up with old friends – and make new ones
• Enjoy some of the best examples of German engineering in the area
• Share the Larz experience with friends who have never been here
The show starts at 10am and runs until 2pm. Car registration is $25 per car and includes the driver only. Car Registration is $35 for Driver + Passenger.
Spectator admission is Adults, $12. Military, seniors, students and children 6-12, $7 and children under 6 are free. Members are free. The Museum is open for your viewing until 4pm.
• It is highly recommended that you register online in advance.
• There will be limited food or beverages available for purchase.
• Masks are highly recommended but not required.
Registration will close on Saturday, June 26th at 12pm.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEES:
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER ONLY • $25
CAR REGISTRATION • DRIVER + 1 PASSENGER • $35
ADULTS • $12
SENIORS, MILITARY, STUDENTS, CHILDREN 6-12, $7
CHILDREN UNDER 6, FREE
MEMBER • FREE
Just a reminder, members still must pay the car registration and spectator fees.